Kairos is this Wednesday, 7pm. After a pizza dinner, we’ll hear a message, “Consecrate Yourself”, by Julia Mockabee with cornhole and volleyball afterwards!
Next week, August 23, we will join Jubilee’s Family Picnic at 6pm!
Mason Chi Alpha will pick up for GMU’s fall semester. Stay tuned for upcoming events and dates!
Life Groups (Jubilee and Chi Alpha): PLUG IN and GROW!
- Sunday Morning Life Group– 10:10am, Jubilee: Join us for the study and discussion of the book of Ephesians!
- Sunday Afternoon Life Group– 1pm, Jubilee Lobby: meeting dates are announced the week beforehand
- Tuesday Night Basketball Life Group– first Tuesday of the month at 7pm, Jubilee Gym: Sweat it out, then don’t sweat it because of Christ!
- Thursday Night Men’s Group- 7pm, Jubilee Room 102: Bible Study. Food. Fellowship.
- Chi Alpha– Stay tuned for the fall dates! Questions? Contact Caleb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned through here or Facebook for spontaneous service projects, events, or updates!
Upcoming Events: (Sign up at VolunteerSpot)