It’s WorshipFest!!! One of our biggest events of the semester for students and young adults alike! There’ll be Worship, great fellowship, and tasty food, what’s not to love? WorshipFest is on July 26th, Wednesday @ 7:00PM at Jubilee Christian Center. This event provides a great opportunity to come as one people and worship God together, everyone is invited so please feel free to bring your friends!
Mason Chi Alpha will pick up for GMU’s fall semester. Stay tuned for upcoming events and dates!
Life Groups (Jubilee and Chi Alpha): PLUG IN and GROW!
- Sunday Morning Life Group– 10:10am, Jubilee: Join us for the study and discussion of the book of Ephesians!
- Sunday Afternoon Life Group– 1pm, Jubilee Lobby: meeting dates are announced the week beforehand
- Tuesday Night Basketball Life Group– first Tuesday of the month at 7pm, Jubilee Gym: Sweat it out, then don’t sweat it because of Christ!
- Thursday Night Men’s Group- 7pm, Jubilee Room 102: Bible Study. Food. Fellowship.
- Chi Alpha– Stay tuned for the fall dates! Questions? Contact Caleb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned through here or Facebook for spontaneous service projects, events, or updates!
Upcoming Events: (Sign up at VolunteerSpot)
- Sunday, August 13, 12:30pm: Pool Party in Springfield (address will be sent to those interested in going)