Kairos. Wednesday. 7pm! Bring your Italian appetite for spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, salad, and apple pie. Then, be encouraged by Pastor John’s message, “Press On”!
SPRING RETREAT, May 19-21, money is due! Below are some FYI’s:
- Departure: Friday, May 19, 1:30pm AND 6:30pm (6:30pm van should eat dinner beforehand)
- Return: Sunday, May 21, after lunch at campgrounds
- What to Bring: Bible, notebook, pen, bedding (sleeping bag/ sheets, pillow) towel, water bottle, extra snacks, bug repellent, sunblock, toiletries, modest PJ’s, clothes to hike/play, jacket/sweats, and expectation from the Lord!
Mason Chi Alpha is on Tuesdays, 1:30-2:30pm in the JC, Room 239a! All are welcome to come and bring their friends.
Life Groups: PLUG IN and GROW!
- Sunday Morning Life Group, 10:10am, Jubilee: Join us for the study and discussion of the book of Ephesians!
- Sunday Afternoon Life Group, 1pm, Jubilee Lobby: meets 2nd and 4th Sundays
- Saturday Night Life Group, 6:30-8pm, Dave & Michelle Dawdy’s Home in Springfield: meets 1st and 3rd Saturdays
Stay tuned through here or Facebook for spontaneous service projects, events, or updates!
Upcoming Events: (Sign up at VolunteerSpot)
- May 19-21: Spring Retreat
- Stay tuned!