Kairos. Wednesday. 7pm! It’s “Italian Night” with spaghetti with meat sauce, warm garlic bread, Caesar salad, and strawberry short cake to celebrate January birthdays. Then, we’ll discuss Scripture at the tables and share.
Also, check out Chi Alpha Winter Retreat details- contact Pastor Mike for more information- email@example.com:
From Chi Alpha: “You can register on the link provided in the picture above or on the green link below. Our winter retreat will be filled with fellowship, games, worship, and motivational speaking. The $95 will cover our hotel stay and lunch for Saturday. Please make sure to bring extra money for food. Transportation is available if needed (may need to provide $5 in gas). Please contact us if you have any questions!”
Mason Chi Alpha is starting back up January 31, Tuesdays, 1:30-2:30pm in the JC, Room 239a! Come out for fun games, tasty pizza, and great discussion as we go through Questions and Answers from our own members. All are welcome to come and bring their friends!
Life Groups: PLUG IN and GROW!
- Sunday Life Group, 10:10am, Jubilee: Join us in January for the study and discussion of the book of Ephesians!
- Sunday Night Life Group, 6pm, Jubilee: February 12 Introduction at 5 or 5:30pm; meets 2nd and 4th Sundays
Stay tuned through here or Facebook for spontaneous service projects, events, or updates!
Upcoming Events: (Sign up at VolunteerSpot)
- Sunday, February 5, 6pm: Superbowl, JCC Gym/ LifeCenter; bring a snack to share
- Sunday, February 12, 6pm: Valentine’s Party, JCC LifeCenter; guest speaker and delicious goodies
- Saturday, February 25, 7am: Father-Son-Advance Breakfast Team- prepare and serve breakfast for the event