Kairos is this Wednesday at 7pm! Come out for an outdoor bonfire service with dinner cooked in the fire- burgers, hotdogs, potatoes, and more. Check Jubilee’s front door for details of where we are meeting on the church grounds– in the woods or in the normal meeting room (Fellowship Hall). It’ll be a great time you don’t want to miss!
Also, stop by for our Worship Night this Friday at 7:30pm! It’s super informal- sit, stand, clap, dance, read His Word- just spend some time with Our Father.
Life Groups: PLUG IN and GROW!
- Sunday Life Group, 10:10am, Jubilee: Get REAL! You don’t want to miss this- join us in becoming “Real with Jesus”, with Psalm 139:23-24 as our prayer in our main Life Group (Christian Education).
- Woodbridge Life Group: When Faith is All You Have: A Study of Hebrews 11 Study meets April 14- every other Thursday at 7:30pm; 3003 Adams Street, Woodbridge, VA 22193.
Stay tuned through here or Facebook for spontaneous service projects, events, or updates!
April Dates (also see the calendar sidebar):
- Wednesday, April 6, 7pm: Kairos Outdoor Service & Bonfire at Jubilee
- Friday, April 8, 7:30pm: Night of Worship at Jubilee
- Tuesday, April 12, 7pm: Light for the Lost Banquet at Jubilee. Join for delicious food and a chance to support the literature distribution of the Gospel.
- Wednesday, April 13: NO KAIROS- come to Light for the Lost Banquet instead!
- Wednesday, April 20, 7pm: Woodlawn Movie at Jubilee