Kairos is this Wednesday at 7pm! We’re having a time of prayer, worship, and communion. It’ll be an uplifting time!!
Join a Fairfax or Woodbridge Lifegroup and grow!
Our main Life Group (Christian Education) meets every Sunday at 10:10am for challenging and applicable discussions. Come and allow your heart to be changed and mind transformed.
We have quite a line-up of events this fall. Check them out below and respond to Facebook event invites, if you’re interested!
- Annual Fall Hayride– Saturday, October 3, 2-7pm. It’s the absolute best! Friends. Bonfires. S’mores. Hayrides. $6/person; $20/family max. 1562 Leeds Manor Road, Delaplane, Va 20144. Possible carpool times TBD.
- Fall for Fairfax Outreach- Saturday, October 10, TBA. Join in the fun and hand out Trunk or Treat invites!
- Life Groups– Fairfax/ Springfield (meets October 12; every other Monday at 7:30pm; 8606 Groveland Drive, Springfield, VA 22153) and Woodbridge (meets October 8; every other Thursday at 7:30pm; 3003 Adams Street, Woodbridge, VA 22193) Life Groups! Details and addresses will be available at Kairos beginning September 9, along with upcoming FB event invites! JOIN and get plugged in.
- Men’s [Band of Brothers] Conference– Friday- Saturday, October 16-17. Free! Camp Hill, PA. Sign up through Pastor Mike or here: http://jccag.org/men-s-conference.html
- Vivid Women’s Conference– Friday- Saturday, October 23-24. Free! Spotsylvania, VA. Deadline to sign up: October 1. Sign up through Sara or here: http://jccag.org/women-s-conference.html
- Trunk-or-Treat- Saturday, October 31, 6-8pm. Jubilee parking lot. Costume-up your car, yourself, and showcase it and Christ’s love! Our winning team will return with another vehicle this year. Gather ideas!
- White House Tour– Saturday, November 14, time TBD.
- Apple-Picking/ Pumpkin Patch & Baking– Date TBD.
- The Corn Maze in the Plains– Date TBD.