Kairos. Wednesday. 7pm! After salad and pasta shells with chicken and cheese, we’ll hear from our guest speaker, Paul Ai, who is Vision Outreach International‘s leader and evangelist who was imprisoned in Vietnam. It’ll be an encouraging and edifying time! Click here for Paul Ai’s website.
Join a Fairfax or Woodbridge Lifegroup and grow! Also, come on our Lancaster Lovin’ day trip this Saturday for a corn maze and feasting at a smorgasbord! (Details are below)
Our main Life Group (Christian Education) meets every Sunday at 10:10am for challenging discussions on how to be imitators of Christ. You don’t want to miss out!
We have quite a line-up of events this fall. Check them out below and respond to Facebook event invites, if you’re interested!
- Launching of Life Groups– We’ll have Fairfax/ Springfield (beginning Sept. 28; every other Monday at 7:30pm) and Woodbridge (beginning Sept. 24; every other Thursday at 7:30pm) Life Groups! Details and addresses will be available at Kairos beginning September 9, along with upcoming FB event invites! JOIN and get plugged in.
- Lancaster Lovin’- Corn Maze & Shady Maple Smorgasbord– Saturday, September 26, 10am-10pm. Lancaster, PA. Kairos is carpooling up to PA to join the youth group for fun events in PA.
- Annual Fall Hayride– Saturday, October 3, 2-7pm. It’s the absolute best! Friends. Bonfires. S’mores. Hayrides. $6/person; $20/family max. 1562 Leeds Manor Road, Delaplane, Va 20144. Possible carpool times TBD.
- Men’s [Band of Brothers] Conference– Friday- Saturday, October 16-17. Free! Camp Hill, PA. Sign up through Pastor Mike or here: http://jccag.org/men-s-conference.html
- Vivid Women’s Conference– Friday- Saturday, October 23-24. Free! Spotsylvania, VA. Deadline to sign up: October 1. Sign up through Sara or here: http://jccag.org/women-s-conference.html
- Trunk-or-Treat- Saturday, October 31, 6-8pm. Jubilee parking lot. Costume-up your car, yourself, and showcase it and Christ’s love! Our winning team will return with another vehicle this year. Gather ideas!
- White House Tour– Saturday, November 14, time TBD.
- Apple-Picking/ Pumpkin Patch & Baking– Date TBD.
- The Corn Maze in the Plains– Date TBD.