Kairos is meeting at University Mall’s Giant parking lot at 6:30pm to carpool over to GMU to have dinner and Kairos at 7pm in the Johnson Center! We will be leaving the parking lot promptly at 6:45pm. Wear your Kairos shirt, if you have one! If you have any questions, call/ text Sara at 703-505-7936.
Join us on Sundays at 10:10am for open discussions and challenges for our walks with Christ. It’s a time that could change your life forever!
We have quite a line-up of events this fall. Check them out below and respond to Facebook event invites, if you’re interested!
- Kairos at Jubilee resumes– Wednesday, September 9, 7pm.
- Launching of Life Groups– We’ll have Fairfax (Thursdays at 7:30pm) and Woodbridge Life Groups (Thursdays at 7:30pm) beginning September 17! Details and addresses will be available at Kairos beginning September 9.
- Annual Fall Hayride– Saturday, October 3, 2-7pm. It’s the absolute best! Friends. Bonfires. S’mores. Hayrides. $6/person; $20/family max. 1562 Leeds Manor Road, Delaplane, Va 20144. Possible carpool times TBD.
- Men’s [Band of Brothers] Conference– Friday- Saturday, October 16-17. Free! Camp Hill, PA. Sign up through Pastor Mike or here: http://jccag.org/men-s-conference.html
- Vivid Women’s Conference– Friday- Saturday, October 23-24. Free! Spotsylvania, VA. Deadline to sign up: October 1. Sign up through Sara or here: http://jccag.org/women-s-conference.html
- Trunk-or-Treat- Saturday, October 31, 6-8pm. Jubilee parking lot. Costume-up your car, yourself, and showcase it and Christ’s love! Our winning team will return with another vehicle this year. Gather ideas!
- White House Tour– Saturday, November 14, time TBD.
- Apple-Picking/ Pumpkin Patch & Baking– Date TBD.
- The Corn Maze in the Plains– Date TBD.