Good Tuesday, Kairosians! Kairos is this Wednesday at 7pm. In honor of birthdays, we’re having steak, a baked potato bar, and ice cream cake! After feasting, we’ll enter into praise and worship and hear a challenging Easter message. Following service, we’ll watch a movie on the screen (rumor has it, we’ll watch The Prince of Egypt!).
Due to planning purposes, if you plan to come, “like” this post on Facebook or on the blog!
This Saturday, April 4, 1-3pm, we have our annual, huge EGGSTRAVAGANZA at the Fairfax County Government Center. Come join us this year! This is an awesome chance to share Christ, whether by setting stations up, serving, smiling, or talking with people. There’s a place for everyone! Serve together, grow together, have fun together!
Ways to help:
- Moonbounce “Bouncers” (watching the children, talking with others in line)
- Carnival Games (have fun with the kids and other youth or young adults, run the games)
- Food station (handing out food)
- Egg Roll (monitoring the egg roll activities)
- Face Painting, Tattoo (fake!), Balloons, etc.
- 12-1pm: set-up
- 1-2pm: stations, greeting people
- 2-3pm: stations, greeting people
- 3-4pm: clean-up
- The whole “enchilada”, or should I say “egg roll”
Friday, April 3, we may try to get a group together to watch the newly released movie, “Do You Believe?”. Stay tuned for details!