“All that you have is intended to be a blessing to share. All that you do not have is intended to be a blessing to trust God.” – Ravi Zacharias
Happy Thanksgiving, all! We pray you stayed warm and spent time with loved ones today. Also, be encouraged and remind your soul of God’s faithfulness, love, and mercy, Jesus Christ’s salvation and operational power of grace, and the Holy Spirit’s wisdom and guidance!
This Sunday, come out for Christian Education at 10:10am with Scott Shelton, who is a blessing to our ministry. He is beginning a series on the purpose, priority, and intimacy of prayer! Also, Sunday at 6pm, Jubilee is beginning a “Family Gathering” of a one-hour service led by adults, young adults, youth, and children; following the service, Kairos will be grabbing some grub (dinner) nearby!
- Sunday, November 30, 6pm: Family Gathering
- Friday, December 5, 7pm: “The Gift” Musical
- Saturday & Sunday, December 6 & 7, 6pm: “The Gift” Musical
- Wednesday, December 17, 7pm: Christmas Party
* Stay tuned for fun activities and opportunities to serve others that will arise in December!