Hello, autumn weather, football, and all things delicious! Come out this Wednesday and support your team: wear a jersey of your favorite team and eat some chili for champs! We’ll have Mrs. Fluke’s chili, fixin’s, cornbread, grilled cheese, and peach cobbler! (I can attest that this peach cobbler is glorious!) After we have worship and indulge ourselves in food, we’ll study and discuss some more of Luke, and how his messages relate to our lives.
* For the Trunk-or-Treat, we have decided upon a theme for decorating the Kairos vehicle: SUPERHEROES! I would say to keep this “hush-hush”, but this is the worldwide web; that means we gotta bring it!
– Tuesday, October 8, 7:30-9pm: Girls and Guys Small Groups (more info for addresses will be posted)
– Friday- Saturday, October 11-12: Possible Girls’ Sleepover at the Shaffers’, then carpool with Kairos to the Hayride
– Saturday, October 12, 2-7pm: HAYRIDE, meet at Jubilee at 12:30pm, and we’ll carpool
– Friday-Saturday, Oct. 18-19: Men’s Convention in Camp Hill, PA
– Thursday, October 31: Trunk-or-Treat (we’ll enter a dec’d out car for it, eat a Chipotle dinner, and have a bonfire afterwards!)